1. Describe what you do for a living. What do you like about your work?
I am the Founder and CTO of a Start-Up Company called Zunos. www.zunos.com We are building a digital learning platform to help businesses adapt to the needs of the modern workforce.
2. What are you learning right now about what it means to be a man, about becoming a better man?
I am learning that I do not need to hide my weaknesses and I do not always need to be in control. It is okay to let go, acknowledging weaknesses and trusting those around you with them.
3. Tell us about something that’s inspiring or exciting you right now that you want to recommend to fellow TSC members.
I am currently inspired by the power of story writing. I have been reading many books such as Story: Substance, Structure, and Style the principles of screenwriting by Robert Mckee. My desire to write a fiction novel is growing.
4. Tell us about a challenge you’re facing in your life and how you’re seeking to overcome or grow through this challenge.
I am currently facing and living the challenge of committing 100% to what I believe in and going all in. Acknowledging the sacrifices that are being made along the way and having the confidence that it is indeed the right thing to do.
5. What do you do for fun? How are you trying to have more of this fun?
I play video games with my kids which is a shared passion of ours. I also enjoy being outdoors hiking, running or riding my road bike. I need to do more of all these things!
6. What do you enjoy about being a member of Three Sons Club?
What I enjoy most about being part of TSC is the conversations during meetups where I hear from other dads and I’m reminded that my crazy life of parenting four boys is normal.